Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brit tagged me, so here it goes!!!!!

ABC........
A- Attached or Single? Attached! Hince the last name ADAMS!
B- Best friend? Jason Adams
C-Cake or Pie? Cake, I love it
D-Day of Choice? Sunday for sure
E-Essential item? My purse, where would i put all my stuff without it!
F-Favorite color?black
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? gummy bears
H-hometown? Vegas
I-Indulgences? There are too many to name...brownies, cookies, cakes, ice cream
J- January or July? July! i absolutely hate the cold and january is sad cause christmas is over!
K-Kids? does sugar count? ha ha, nope none yet
L-Life is incomplete without? the gospel
M-Marriage date? 6/2/07
N-Number of siblings? 4 sister
O-Oranges or apples? apples but orange juice is my fav
P-Phobias or fears? rats, sleeping in a house by myself, the dark
Q-Quotes? too many favorites! love is the best part of any story!
R- Reason to smile? i have a wonderful husband, family and life!
S- Season?Fall, my bday and the excitement for thanksgiving and christmas
T-tag 8 people- alyssa, michelle, maclee, jill, sam, scarlet, rach, amy
U-Unknown Fact? i have to have my hair dyed at least every four to six weeks, i can't stand to have any roots or faded color!
V-Very Favorite store- Shopping, nordstrom. Other, Walmart, food is so cheap there!
W- Worst habit? watching way too much tv!
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, i've never had one but when i do it will be one of the happiest days of my life
Y- Your favorite food? Original pancake house pancakes!
Z- Zodiac? Libra

1 comment:

Amy Marie said...

I love that
A. you tagged me... I'll have to fill it out now
B. that you are keeping up on you blog! I love reading about my friends lives... haha
miss you..