Saturday, November 1, 2008

Success!

First of all I have lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer so i can't put any pictures up and im pretty upset about it! All i have to say is that i had the best halloween... maybe because it couldn't get any worse than last years. We were going to school in Virginia and we lived in some apartments where i always saw kids waking around. So being my first year married i was so excited to get trick or treaters and hand out candy. I bought sooo much candy and waited on my couch for all the kids i was expecting, well i waited all night and not a single trick or treater! Thats probably why this year was such a success to me.. i had so many trick or treaters!! this all sounds so dumb but it made my year.. me and jason had so much fun seeing all the kids fun costumes and passing out candy

2 comments:

Jillian Clara said...

haha... I couldn't help but laugh as I imagined you last year waiting by the door with a bunch of candy. I am so glad this year was a success. I miss and love you. Guess what I did for Halloween? Eric and I went to Rach and Spencer's apt. and played clue while we watched clue. We are already getting into the swing of hanging out with married couples and we loved it.

Brittany Seager said...

haley.. that is so fun! yeah my house... no trick or treaters! sad day