Saturday, February 21, 2009

San Antonio Finals!

We get to drive back to san antonio today because Jason and Austin made it back for the finals! this is a pretty big deal cause if you win you get $12,000! Its such a fun rodeo because they rope in the AT&T center where the spurs usually play so its huge and the people in san antonio love it. It's been especially fun this year cause they have done super good. After they rope tonight we will be headed off to tuscon, AZ where they rope on monday, tuesday, and wednesday and then we get to head back to vegas for a couple of weeks! For the past couple weeks we've been to lots of rodeos- ft. worth texas, rapid city south dakota, salado texas, and san antonio.. Jason's brothers live in dublin texas so when we have a couple days off we get to come down here which is so nice cause we get a little break from being on the road.

3 comments:

karly angela zobrist said...

how did you like south dakota? i went there a year and a half ago. did you go to mount Rushmore?

Justin and Fiola said...

Haley!! How are you? I hope you don't mind that I was totally blog stalking you. lol! You and your hubby look so happy! That is so fun that you two get to travel around and go to rodeos. It's so fun to see everyone all grown up, married, and so happy! I hope all is well! Take care!

Mackenzie said...

Haley! I stumbled upon your blog and couldn't help but read! I am so glad that you and jason are so happy together, you deserve it!
And how did you like Rapid City? My dad's whole family lives there! Had you name dropped me they might have said, "Oh my gosh, you know one of them?" haha.. Anyway, I hope Jason keeps doing well in the Rodeo but you better hurry up and make some more gorgeous Halverson grandchildren! :)