Saturday, April 4, 2009

Something old, something new, something, borrowed, something blue..

We had my sister in law Prissys bridal shower today and it was so much fun.. me and all my sister in laws got to plan it and we are so excited to see Priss so in love and so happy.... she and her fiance Jory are getting married in Georgia May 9 and were also super excited to go! Here is lots of pictures of the shower....




All the food was so awesome but the highlights were definitely the bundt cakes and the chocolate fountain.

The most entertaining part of the shower was grandma Loius...shes hilarious, while opening the presents she had a comment for every piece of lingerie... like, " all you have gotten are these little outfits, how are you going to feed him!?" or... " have you at least gotten an apron?" or "you better not be cooking in any of these outfits, your going to catch all these strings on fire!.......anyways, it doesn't sound that funny but she is the funniest!



Me, Prissy and Audrey!

2 comments:

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Ilove when you update I miss you, looks like a fun shower and that is helarious about the grandma, Grandmas are so innocent it is so funny. I am hoping Jade makes the short go down there so that I can come I am alittle nervouse to get to far away but i think it would be fine for a day. Anyways have fun next week hope to see you soon Love Mac

Jillian Clara said...

is it weird that Amanda got me the same lingerie in this last picture. he he!