Monday, May 18, 2009

life

Its 11:30 and Jason is still out practicing roping and im bored so i thought i would blog about some random things in our life..were moving into a condo in vegas within the next couple weeks, we are still on the road all the time going to rodeos but at least all of our stuff will have a home!..it was my lil sister Alivias birthday this week but she is on her study abroad in fiji/austrailia/and new zealand, i miss her so much my heart hurts.. i've been running lately and my goal is to do a half marathon..i have 4 sweet little spirits on the way, my sister scarlet is having a little girl, my sister in law shelley is having a boy, and my sister summer is having twins( the gender is TBA).. thats all my facts of life for now!

4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

I love it! I'm excited to hopefully see you! Miss you!

Jillian Clara said...

that sounds like the life to me. you are so fortunate to have a great life, a great husband, and a sweet family that is growing. thanks for visiting me the other day.

Brittany said...

that's exciting that you're having a lot of new nephews and nieces? lol i miss you!!

Brittany said...

yeah we are :) so we better see you there! and anytime you're in utah we should hang out if you've got time!