Thursday, September 3, 2009

update

For the last couple weeks we've been up in idaho, washington and oregon going to rodeos... I deleted my last post because i had a miscarriage, we were pretty dissapointed but hopefully we'll be blessed with another little one soon..We've had a couple days off so we've gotten to do some fun stuff- while we were in caldwell we got to go to this awesome waterpark which reminded me of wet n wild.. we also got a chance to go to the temple in boise.. i love getting to go to different temples they are all absolutely beautiful... I cant believe its already september, this year has gone by so fast! there is only one month left of the rodeo season!
caldwell id, they won the whole rodeo!
raging springs waterpark
boise temple

3 comments:

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Hay I am so sorry to hear that is such a huge bummer I love you guys and will pray for you.

James and Jade Hicks said...

I have always wanted to go to the Boise temple. I would see it every time Grandma took us up to see Grandpa John. He's from Caldwell, you know. So of course I'm completely wishing I had gone with you. That's awesome that Jason did so well in the rodeo! Hope you're doing well. And I love you!

Scarlet said...

I just want you to know how much I love you! Now I can see what you guys are up to when you are away! "m going to love it!