Monday, October 13, 2008

best birthday!

Jason's fantastic Birthday decorations!


Yesterday was my birthday and thanks to my amazing husband, and lots of family and friends i had such an great day! I was a little sad on saturday because it was the first birthday of my life that i didn't get to spend with my family but Jason more then pulled through. On Saturday we went to Vernal and he took me shopping, out to eat and to the movies. On sunday while we were at church he went home and decorated and got my cake out and when we got home i was so surprised.. he then cooked some steaks and invited our sister in law shelley and our two neices over along with our friends Jade & Maclee to eat. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family thank you for every phone call and text! thank you also to my sweet husband who put in so much time and effort to make it such a great day!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Haley Baby,
I love you so much and I hope you had the best 21st birthday that you will ever have in your entire life! I miss you and I can't wait to see you next. Hopefully that is soon because Angie and Karly are doing a shower for me some time next month. I hope you and Jason are happy and lovin life. I'm sure you are. Again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
love jillian

Danny and Kaitlin said...

Happy late Birthday haley boo! I hope your day was fantastic! Wahoo your 21! :)

karly angela zobrist said...

happy birthday!
next time tell him to write your age in streamer... and put it above the fire place

Haylee ann said...

Haley Its the other Haylee from bunko!! i love your cute pics I hope your birthday was great!!! Your husband did a great job!!