Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fabulous Friday!

So i've been trying to find a job to keep me busy ever since we moved to roosevelt but it was hard for me to find one since we were always gone to rodeos and other places. SO then someone told me that i should substitute teach, i got all the information about it and i went and filled out all the paperwork. i was then just waiting for a teacher to call me to sub.. well it happened! i was called and i subbed at the junior high on friday for a 7th and 8th grade class. i was so nervous, but it ended up being great! i'll now be subbing whenever i can and i couldnt be more excited.


After that my friend Maclee had bunko and it was so much fun..it was halloween themed and we all dressed up like witches! everything was decorated so cute and everyone had a blast, thanks maclee for such a fun time

1 comment:

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Cute Pics Haley I am so glad you came it was soooooo fun